Inclusive Training from Hatton School and Outreach ServiceWe offer a range of training opportunities for schools, services and parents.Training offered may take place on site at Hatton, in mainstream schools or at other offsite venues.We can offer experience and training in a wide range of needs in a number of different ways.
Training offered to our parents, carers and families
We are able to offer a variety of workshops and informal support groups for parents/carers and families covering a range of topics.
Training available as part of our support to primary schools in Redbridge
Outreach teachers work in close partnership with primary schools. Providing training and support is an important part of this role
This can include-:
- Facilitating visits to Hatton to spend time in classes and look at resources
- Coaching /mentoring/demonstration for individuals or small groups.
- Inset for whole school staff or identified groups.
- Inset through Tuesday Taster sessions at Hatton School.
In addition, we also have further training available to schools and services.
Details of these courses, including costs, will be circulated and advertised on our website.
- Extended workshops at Hatton School
- Accredited Training
- Offsite training presenting outside speakers